Friday, November 1, 2013

Day's Of Thankfulness ::Day One::

Hey Y'all! 



 Day 1: November 1st, 2013
#1. I'm so thankful for the One who gave everything for me! Only by the grace and mercy of The Lord am I saved, and for that, I am thankful beyond measure to Jesus, my Heavenly Father!


#2. The Word of God! I mean, you can't get a better book then one that is full of God's love!
  His teachings never get old, and I can't get enough of it!


#3. My wonderful family! I am so thankful God placed me in a house full of 5 brothers! -Can anyone say the best way to learn patience!?!? ;)  Each of my family members have a special place in my heart, and I love them all to the moon and back!


#4. I'm very very thankful for the church family The Lord has blessed me and my family with! 
I can't even imagine what it would be like without everyone at my church! 

#5. I'm so blessed to be a part of generations of believers in Christ. I am thankful that each of my grandparents have given their lives to Christ and are always eager to encourage me to continue strong in my walk with The Lord. They are each a beautiful example of godly adulthood!
My sweet great-grandma Mooney, who now is in the presence of our Precious Savior!

 #6. I'm thankful for my wonderful Daddy! First and foremost, he has faithfully taught me and each of my siblings, to love The Lord with all of our heart. He always is there when I need help with something, when I need advice and when I need to learn something from a mistake. 
For now, I have found my "Prince Charming" ... his name is Daddy. ;)

 #7. I am beyond thankful for my sweet Momma!  She is always there to teach me useful skills or just to be my friend. I'm thankful God chose her to be my Mom! She has taught me what it means to be a Proverbs 31 woman and I hope to be like her someday. :) I love the late nights watching Pride and Prejudice, Emma or other fun girl movies together! I will always cherish the special times we have together!


God Bless, 
Kallie

2 comments:

  1. This is good! I especially like the creative pictures of your Bible! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm echoing Jenny, I really like the 2nd one, very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!