Happy Fall Y'all!!!
Day 2: November 2nd, 2013
#1. I am thankful for Tyler. My only older brother! He was my first "partner in 'crime'", giggle buddy, all around best friend! Although I now have 5 of them, Tyler and I have a special relationship that I cherish! I really enjoy talking with him about the things The Lord is doing in our lives and I am SO excited about what He has in the future for Tyler!
#2. I'm thankful for Trenton. My first little brother. When we were little, almost everyone thought we were twins. ;) Trenton is always eager to lend a helpful hand and he has a heart of determination to get the challenge at hand accomplished. Trent is a great example to me as he has memorized huge sections of scripture, and I see him applying each verse to his life.
#5. I'm thankful for Seth! Seth never ceases to bring laughter into our home! He blesses me lots, just by saying something hilarious, which brightens my day! He's so awesome! It's so fun to watch Seth grow and mature in The Lord everyday!
#4. I'm thankful for Colton. He is always looking for ways to be helpful in the big and little things. He loves to find ways to make our day fun and memorable!
Colton is memorizing a chapter of the Bible each month, and I am so blessed to see him grow a deeper relationship with The Lord!
#5. I'm thankful for my youngest, energetic, rough and tough little brother, Cameron!
Cam is the boy of many names... Cam, Tank, Bubba, Cam-Cam...
His smile is sure to put a cherry on the top of your day! I love hearing him worship Jesus through songs...and he is literally almost always whistling sweet music! ~He whistles so much, I don't think he even realizes he's whistling!
#6. I'm thankful for my Sisters. (You know who you are! ;D)
Every time Mom and Dad announced "It's a boy!", I would get very discouraged. I wanted a sister really badly!
Little did I know the Big plan God had.
He has brought so many sisters into my life that I cannot even count. Love you girls!
#7. I'm thankful for all the women who have impacted my life and are always encouraging me in The Lord!
God Bless,
Kallie
#1. I am thankful for Tyler. My only older brother! He was my first "partner in 'crime'", giggle buddy, all around best friend! Although I now have 5 of them, Tyler and I have a special relationship that I cherish! I really enjoy talking with him about the things The Lord is doing in our lives and I am SO excited about what He has in the future for Tyler!
#2. I'm thankful for Trenton. My first little brother. When we were little, almost everyone thought we were twins. ;) Trenton is always eager to lend a helpful hand and he has a heart of determination to get the challenge at hand accomplished. Trent is a great example to me as he has memorized huge sections of scripture, and I see him applying each verse to his life.
#5. I'm thankful for Seth! Seth never ceases to bring laughter into our home! He blesses me lots, just by saying something hilarious, which brightens my day! He's so awesome! It's so fun to watch Seth grow and mature in The Lord everyday!
#4. I'm thankful for Colton. He is always looking for ways to be helpful in the big and little things. He loves to find ways to make our day fun and memorable!
Colton is memorizing a chapter of the Bible each month, and I am so blessed to see him grow a deeper relationship with The Lord!
#5. I'm thankful for my youngest, energetic, rough and tough little brother, Cameron!
Cam is the boy of many names... Cam, Tank, Bubba, Cam-Cam...
His smile is sure to put a cherry on the top of your day! I love hearing him worship Jesus through songs...and he is literally almost always whistling sweet music! ~He whistles so much, I don't think he even realizes he's whistling!
#6. I'm thankful for my Sisters. (You know who you are! ;D)
Every time Mom and Dad announced "It's a boy!", I would get very discouraged. I wanted a sister really badly!
Little did I know the Big plan God had.
He has brought so many sisters into my life that I cannot even count. Love you girls!
| I didn't forget you if you're not in these pictures... I just don't have pictures of allll of you! <3 |
#7. I'm thankful for all the women who have impacted my life and are always encouraging me in The Lord!
God Bless,
Kallie




Hey Kallie! Aww, the pictures of when you all were younger are SO CUTE! Isn't it fun how God made all of our siblings unique and different? I did the KBR challenge last year, it was definitely a challenge for me! :) It was very encouraging however, it makes you realize how much we have to be thankful for! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteEmily Parish
Awww! This post makes me happy, seeing the pictures from waybackwhen, and your affection for your brothers. =)
ReplyDeleteAaaaaand the affection for your "sisters" ! Iam blessed that way too, most definitely!
God bless!
Jenny