Although I enjoy the heat of summer and sweet smell of spring, I must admit, autumn is such a beautiful time of year! The crisp weather, cool breeze, and absolutely GORGEOUS colors!
My favorite part? Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays along with Christmas, Easter, 4th of July... OK, I like them all... But you get the point. ;)
As my family and extended family sit around the table(s), we all say something we are thankful for.
I always enjoy trying to be creative with it, but it's always a challenge to pick just ONE thing!
So, last year, I picked one thing I am thankful for everyday in the month of November.
Which went wonderfully!
This year, I'll be **trying** to post 7 things I'm thankful for everyday!
"Seven times a day do I praise Thee because of Thy righteous judgments."
Psalm 119:164
Psalm 119:164
God Bless,
Kallie












Hey, I really like your idea of doing 7 things a day. =)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE, really LOVE the third to last! It's leafy and green. Perfeeeeeection. <3
I also really liked the second and third and your very vibrantly colord pink bush! (I love those bushes!)
xx ~Jenny