I am beyond excited about how these turned out! -Hey, how could they not with how adorable the subjects are! ;)
I love how these each portray their personality's almost perfectly!
Julia is very sweet, lovely, and full of fun. :)
Ava is very silly, entergetic, and not to mintion extreamly adorable. :)
![]() |
| Gotta love her!!! |
They were SO much fun!!!
God's Blessings!
Kallie
















































Kallie!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so good! Using the 70-300mm lens makes a HUGE difference! You should use it all the time!
You did a great job on the variance of close-ups and wide shots, with your compositions, and the poses you picked are just perfect for them. =) The one with the big tree branch just cracks me up! The one of them back to back is another fave, and I love all the shots of Julia by the trees. =)
Great job Kallie!
Gotta love their different personalities! ;) Hehe!
~Jenny
Thanks so much Jenny! Yeah, gonna stick with the 70-300 for the most part!
DeleteOh, haha! The one with the big tree branch.... Yeahhhhh... Before I knew what they were doing, they had pulled that out of the woods! Haha!
~Kallie
I love these.
DeleteJust sayin'...