Friday, April 12, 2013

::Spring is *maybe* almost here!::

Today is a rather gloomy day.... Cloudy skies, it's damp, and very chilly. Let me tell you, I can not wait until winter has finally said good-bye until November. I love Spring and Summer! All the bright colors of Gods creation absolutely astonish me!  This morning, to my excitement, I noticed the first blooms of our flower bushes in the back yard!





2 comments:

  1. I like the angle you chose on the first! Looking down the stem of the flower right? We have a bush that is VERY similar to that! It must be warmer where you live though, 'cause ours only have leaf buds on them! =D
    Oh, those cheery yellow flowers! At least ours of that has bloomed!
    Yes, definitely, the colors are just AMAZING. 8D

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yep, looking down at the stem. :) I love the yellow flowers as well, but I'm really looking forward for when our Lilacs bloom!

    ~Kallie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!