Thursday, April 11, 2013

::Pray for our Soilders!::

As I was doing my school today, I was listening to some music. The song 'Letters From War' by Mark Schultz came up. I was reminded how much we should be praying for our American Soldiers. They are fighting to make our freedom remain free. I encourage you to pray for them always. And ALWAYS remember to pray for their family and loved ones! They go through SO much while their Daddies, Uncles, Brothers, Mommies, Sisters, Aunts, Cousins, and Friends are deployed. I've seen first hand the constant worry when such dear people are deployed. Thank them for their service. Whether current service men, or a Veteran.                                                                                                                             Click Here to hear the song Letters From War

(I do not own this photo)
Picture above: Four-year-old Paige Bennethum really, really didn’t want her daddy to go to Iraq. So much that when Army Reservist Staff Sgt. Brett Bennethum lined up in formation at his deployment this July, she couldn’t let go. No one had the heart to pull her away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!