Saturday, April 13, 2013

::A Birds Eye View::

I've recently started using manual focus on my camera, and let me tell ya.....I love it! Since I first started taking pictures I thought it was so hard, but really its not too bad once you get the hang of it!


A beautiful birds nest we had to remove from my brothers basketball goal.
As I moved it from place to place, I was amazed at how God gave birds the ability to make
not only a nest, but one that is so sturdy! Amazing! How great is our God!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, those are really pretty! Robins are good nest builders, they start with mud and add grass and such, it makes for very sturdy nests.
    Ah! I wish I could do manual focus...does your camera lens detach? Mine is, ahem, part of the camera. ;)

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenny!
      Thanks! Yes, my camera lens detaches. I'm 'hoping' to get a new lens for it soon. :)

      ~Kallie

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think!