Monday, April 22, 2013

Always give Jesus the Glory!

Well.....this has been an interesting few days!
I look back on them with thanksgiving and praise!
A couple days ago, I experienced something that I had never experienced.
We got in a car accident. Such a scary happening!
 An elderly lady ran a red light and hit the front of our car, slid down the side and then ran into the back of us. Whew! I can think of so many things that could have gone wrong in this experience.  Frankly, me and my family are full of praise to God because He kept us safe from harm. He made us (and the other driver) walk away from that wreck unharmed by all the horrid things that could have come. Praise the Lord!

Saturday my mom and I got to go shopping with some friends so we made it a whole girls day out thing! I so enjoy girl time with my mom and close friends! 

Sunday was a wonderful day! We had church in the morning and then we were blessed to have company over for Sunday afternoon Tacos! 
.....The rest of the day.....I had 'The Bunny Song' from veggie tales stuck in my head...... Haha! And don't ask how that happened because I really have no idea!

I tell you all this mainly in the hope that you would be encouraged to give God the glory in the happy times (i.e. Shopping, company etc.) and also when hard things happen. Give Him the glory for keeping you safe! Remember, it could be a LOT worse no matter what you are going through!!
 
May Gods blessings so richly abound in your life today!
♪♫♪~Kallie~♪♫♪


2 comments:

  1. Wowsers, really?! =O
    God showed Grace to us in a similar way when we slid off an icey road into the median, right side up, no one else hit us; it was truly amazing!
    Oooh, that's a beautiful lake! Do you go there often?

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Jenny! We sure do serve an amazing God!
    That is a lake from the Zoo we like visiting.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!