Today has been yet again a very blessed day! I had the joy of gathering for a Bright Lights meeting this afternoon! Bright Lights is a ministry for young girls. Bright Lights stands for 'Being Radiant in Godliness Holiness and in Testimony". I have attended Bright Lights for many years (going on I think 5 years). God has recently been providing it so that I have been able to share along with another young lady who has been going to Bright Lights for awhile as well! Here are some pictures of today's meeting!
We made these super cute hair clips for a craft today!
Such special girls!
Making flowers while having a joyful conversation!
These girls are so sweet!
Lost of fun conversations!
Today's topic was on Developing a Ministry. I got to share a personal testimony and another young lady talked about Adventurous Femininity...Which I thoroughly enjoyed!
Today was our last meeting until next school year. May God would bless you girls! May your
Spring and Summer be joyful, and I pray that you would wholeheartedly seek to bring glory to
His Wonderful, Marvelous Name!
Because Christ's love is better than life itself,
♪♫♪~Kallie~♪♫♪







Aww, that's really neat Kallie, you're really blessed to have a Bright Lights group. <3
ReplyDelete~Jenny