Don't you just LOVE storms?!?!?!?! I don't know about you, but I just love the sound of the rain hitting the roof and the smell of the fresh rain in the air. :)
When I was little, I was terrified of storms. I remember my mom telling me that when we heard thunder, it might be Jesus moving His furniture.
In my little mind, I loved making things up the Jesus was doing up in heaven.
I thought maybe they were bowling up there... Heehee!
I was quite the character...
My little brother, Seth and me.
When I was little, I was terrified of storms. I remember my mom telling me that when we heard thunder, it might be Jesus moving His furniture.
In my little mind, I loved making things up the Jesus was doing up in heaven.
I thought maybe they were bowling up there... Heehee!
I was quite the character...
My Grandpa Lillie, my cousin Mallory and me.
My little brother, Seth and me.
Awwwww! You two are just so cute! (Did Seth know you posted that? =P)
ReplyDeletexx `Jenny