Monday, April 8, 2013

::Hello!::


        
Hello there!
Taking pictures has become something I enjoy. 
I got my first camera when I had just turned 9 years old. That thing has long stopped helping me with photography and I've moved up to a Nikon D50. My family purchased it around 5 or 6 years ago so it either isn't up-to-date with today's DSLR cameras. But it does the job until I finally decide to buy on of my own.
This is my second blog. I am currently also blogging on    
http://fiveperspectives.blogspot.com/p/patricia.html   
with 4 other girls. I have found that I thoroughly enjoy blogging, so I have decided to start my own!

A little about me, myself, and I:
  • My first priority in life is to remain fully focused on the One who I owe everything, Jesus Christ.
  • I am currently 1/4 the way through reading through the entire bible. Which I highly recommend doing! I have grown SO much in the Lord by reading His word every day! 
  • I love to spend time in the great outdoors! 
  • My family is so very precious to me! I have one older and four younger brothers. You could say we have a rather noisy/busy/crazy/fun/wild home, and I love it!
  • I love love love playing piano! I play by ear, but am currently taking lessons to learn to read notes. I also love playing the harp, though I do not own one.  I plan on taking violin lessons in the very near future. And I love praising my Savior through singing. (Can't you tell I love music?!?!?!?) :)
  • I have one loveable dog named Brie. Though she is still in the chewing, biting, barking, puppy stage, she seems to be growing out of it one very slow step at a time... :b
   I think that's about it for now.

 May God so richly bless you!


My family

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!