Wednesday, April 10, 2013

::Random snow pictures of this years snow storms::
















3 comments:

  1. Wooo! That's a pretty awesome snowdrift! =D
    Mmm, blue sky, black branches and the brilliant sun... one of my favorite combinations. <3
    Oooh, I'm likin' those orange and yellow leaves against the snow. But the one after that, is definitly my favorite!! =D it's a really good composition too.
    Oh, you have those kind of pines! Ours have really long pine needles, but I like the patterns the short ones make.
    Is that flag in your backyard? (or front) I didn't know ya'll had a flag! =D
    Heyyy, is that same basketball hoop that robin is constructing a home on? It's a cool picture too, I've been inspired by the hoop on our culdesac before too....

    xx `Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Jenny! Yes, we do have a flag. In the front yard. =D That basketball hoop it the very one! My brothers have yet to take it down, so i'm enjoying the up-close view of the construction! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet to take the nest down that is

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!