Tuesday, April 7, 2015

|| Easter Sunday ||

On a lovely, somewhat cloudy spring { Easter } afternoon, we decided that it was the perfect opportunity to take some pictures!  I'm quite pleased with the way these turned out! Enjoy!












 Such goofballs! I love um tho!









The face I give her when she plays mean April fools jokes on me...
...and the face I give her when I realize the joke was pretty funny after all. ;)



Our "sign" names...

This girl means more to me than words can describe! <3






I don't know what I'd do without these two... <3

#MostAdorableAward


 "Make your eyes look happy!"                        "WAIT!!! What are you saying???"




Dysfunctional much???


**Whisper whisper whisper**



So happy to have our girl, Ruth, back with us today!! :) It had been wayyy to long!











*Happy sigh* I am truly truly blessed! <3

In Christ, 
Kallie Michelle

4 comments:

  1. That was so much fun! I love hangin' out with y'all! Sorry I missed the end. :(
    Hugs to all my awesome friends!
    ❤️Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all look like you had fun! I LOVE these pictures. Thank you for sharing the gorgeousness of the day with us! ;) (miss you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you made some wonderful memories!! I love the photos! Whoever took them did a wonderful job! Friends are such a HUGE blessing, aren't they?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, these pictures make me SO STINKIN' HAPPY.
    I love how Erica kept getting picked up...seemingly spontaneously... ;)
    Love all the inside jokes...haha. ^-^ and the facial expressions...It's a good thing we have all this in digital form now...perfect for weddings, blackmailing, April fools jokes...the whole shebang. ;)

    okay, end of rambling comment. :D

    `Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!