Monday, April 7, 2014

Your Favorite Bible Verse(s) || Writing Challenge || Day 16

Jude 1:24-25
 "Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy,  to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen."

Romans 12:2-3  
"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."

Habakkuk 3:18 
"yet I will rejoice in the Lord; 
I will take joy in the God of my salvation,
God, the Lord, is my strength;
he makes my feet like the deer's;
he makes me tread on my high places."





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!