Friday, March 28, 2014

What Did You Enjoy About The Past Week? || Writing Challenge || Day 13

I've had a lovely past few weeks... I've been very busy with school n' stuff, so I'm a little behind on these posts...OK, a lot behind. ;) 

What did you enjoy about the past week?:

  Studying about Abraham and Isaac. It is so convicting to me as I read about how the Lord tested Abraham by telling him to sacrifice Issac to the Lord.  I ask myself "would I be willing to do that, really, would I?" Yet Abraham was faithful to obey what God had called him to do, and God blessed him by providing a ram for Abraham to use as a sacrifice instead.
Every time I read through Genesis 22, I am reminded how very, very important it is that I go immediately wherever Jesus calls me too go. No matter what.  

Bright Lights. :) I'm enjoying being able to invest in younger girls' lives... Although I think they teach me more than I them!  :) The Lord is so faithful to bring up great, deep conversations during our Bible studies! Praise the Lord!

Last night, Dad, Mom, Trenton, Cameron and I went for a late night walk. Oh, how amazing it was! 
We went to a track near our home. We all go at a different pace, so I had worship music on and was able to praise Jesus under the almost-clear sky! There is something so so wonderful about gazing at the stars, realizing just how small I am, yet, God cares and has called me His own! It gives me the chills! 

Finally, talking to my really sweet friend who is over-seas! She and her sister are such blessing to me! -and I'm rather jealous of their really cool experiences there...Hopefully someday I'll get to travel the world! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!