Thursday, March 13, 2014

Something You Would Never Get Tired of Doing || Writing Challenge Day 12

Something(s) I'd never get tired of:

  • Reading God's word and speaking to Him through prayer. I'll never get tired of listening to the heart of God and learning to trust in Him. There is nothing better than to lavish in God's Holy Word and to talk with Jesus!

    Psalm 119:105 says -"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path"

    Matthew 4:4 says -"But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

    Romans 15:4 says -"For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

    Philippians 4:6 says- " Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. "

    1 Thessalonians 5:17 says -"Pray without ceasing,"
     
  • Viewing the beauty of all the things the Lord has created! What an amazing thing the Lord has done!

    Psalm 19:1 says- "To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork."

    Colossians 1:16-17 says- "For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together."
  • Drinking Coffee...
  • Playing piano and singing!

    Ephesians 5:19- "Addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart,"

    Psalm 105:2- "Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works!"

    Psalm 104:33- "I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being."
  • Pretty much any kind of craft...

    Love in Jesus,
      Kallie Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!