I don't know about you, but I just really love valentines day! For real, it's just a normal day, but there is something about it that makes it special... Maybe the chocolate? or the fancy meals? maybe roses?
Here's what I think. On Valentines day, we are reminded of our Saviors love and our families love more than usual. We are constantly reminded of Jesus and His love for us! Whether it be the "1 Corinthians 13" posted all throughout the home, or the sweet devotion that is set in your daily bible reading that was scheduled just for February 14th. Annnd... everyone in the family goes outta'there'way to make you feel special and loved! <3 (Meaning the top previous questions are subject to happen... *wink*)
I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day filled with the Saviors Love!!!
![]() |
| Hmmm.. I wonder what that is... *Sarcastically confused...* |

![]() | |||
| Last but...Haha... CERTAINLY not least, my coffee.... Ha, or what used to be coffee and now overflowing with creamy chocolate and fluffly whipped cream... |





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear what you think!