- I am a 16 year old follower of Jesus Christ. A daughter under construction as Christ makes me into what He has in plan for me.
- I love love love kiddo's! Babysitting is more like a hobby than job to me. :)
- I'm a social butterfly! I love being with people and going places and seeing new things and trying new things and traveling and meeting new friends and hanging out with the friends I already have and being with family and and and...
- I mess up... *a lot*. I'm so thankful for my God who redeems me! *over and over and over again*
- I don't like winter very much. I prefer Summer and Spring, hanging out at the lake....fishing, swimming...ahh...I can't wait!
- anddd... I can't smell skunks.
Monday, February 17, 2014
Basic Things About Yourself || Writing Challenge || Day 1
Ok, so, this is post 2 for today... I'm going to start a 30 day writing challenge! Although, I may not write everyday, I'll get 30 post outta the deal whether it be in 30 or 100 days... I shall do'est my best. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear what you think!