Thursday, February 20, 2014

Siblings || Writing Challenge || Day 4

  • Tyler is my 19 year old brother.  Tyler graduated in 2013 and is now currently studying at a local college to become a EMT/Paramedic/Fireman.  Between his school and work, I'm learning that I should have cherished him being at home more the past few years as he is not home much right now. 
  •  Trenton is my first younger brother out of 4. Trenton is 14 and is defiantly very helpful in the little and big things.  He is growing in the Lord more and more everyday. :)
  • Seth... Is our family clown... When Seth is around, a laugh is sure to follow! Seth is 13 and is enjoying his first year of being a teenager. :)  Seth is a peacemaker in our family, and loves to serve Jesus. 
  • Colton is 11 and is our basketball star! ;) Colton has been making 3 point shots these days in basketball, as well as x100 points in His love for Jesus everyday! 
  • Cameron is my youngest brother. He is 9.  (Wow... can't believe the youngest is 9) Cameron, as I've said in previous posts, goes by many names. "Tanks, Cam-cam, Tough-man...etc." Cam is an amazing brother, I love seeing him grow more closer to Christ!
Those be my siblings! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!