Wednesday, February 19, 2014

25 Things To Do Before Your Next Birthday || Writing Challenge || Day 3

25 things before my next birthday...

  1. Finish being 16... ;b
  2. Enjoy Spring and Summer to its fullest. 
  3. Complete my math at a desirable pace...
  4. Finish reading through the Bible.
  5. Get better at my sight reading on the piano.
  6. Write a new song on the piano.
  7.  Exercise more.
  8.  Less sugar.
  9.  Less coffee (dare I say it)
  10. Concentrate on the important things.
  11. Lead someone to Christ. 
  12. Go on a trip...
  13. Take more pictures. <3
  14. Create stronger friendships.
  15. Pray more.
  16. Get up early, and stay up less late.
  17. Give Birthday Cards to ALL my friends... (could be a challenging one)
  18. Make new friends.
  19. Surprise someone special.
  20. DIY more things!
  21. Keep my bedroom spotless...
  22. Praise Jesus 100%  every day!
  23. Sing more.
  24. Laugh more.
  25. ....Go through a drive through riding a horse... 

OK, #25 probably won't happen... but it doesn't hurt to hope! ;) Heehee!



1 comment:

  1. Alrighty, June 2cnd, I'll be checkin' the mailbox! ;D
    Really though, these are great! You will definitely benefit from 8. (even though it IS rather hard at first, and during the holidays...) I strongly encourage 6. and if you would like some help with 5., I'd be glad to help if'n I can. =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!