Here is the second bunch of photos! I had such a great time capturing all the smiling faces and happy moments!
I am thankful beyond measure for my wonderful church family!
 |
| If you haven't noticed yet, Ultimate Frisbee has become very "famous" among us... We play it only like every time we get-together! |
 |
| So lovely! |
 |
| Finally got a GOOD picture of me and Annie! Love this girl so much! |
 |
| More Frisbee. . . |
The next few pictures were taken by my mom. :) She did a great job, don't ya think?
The Diddly-Squat Skit!
 |
| Too bright, but too cute not to post. |
 |
| Not a great picture, but I just really love the expression on their faces! |
 |
| Has to be one of my favorites! |
 |
| HA! Imagine that! MORE Frisbee! |
 |
THIS....................did not go well....
When you are a certain, young, little age, it is often fun to try and knock all the girls down.... (Hint hint, the lil' one on the end! Heehee!) |
Sadly, but surely, this is the the last of 'um! Hope you enjoyed these... I don't know about you, but I'm SO looking forward to seeing the pictures from all the other lenses of the other photographers there!
May God's blessings abound in your life!
Your Sister-In-Christ,
Kallie Michelle
I love the pictures, Kallie!! Looks like a wonderful time of fun and fellowship. :)
ReplyDelete