Hey y'all!!!! My brothers, and 2 of their friends had a super fun time at the Fire-Fighter Picnic this year!!! I had a fun time running around keeping track of Cameron and his buddy, as well as taking pictures of their energy I wish I had! :D
 |
| Seth, Colton and their friend! |
 |
| Playing a game where they had to push each other off with a big, squishy bolder! |
 |
| Colton and Me. :) |
 |
| Best Buddies! |
 |
| Cotton Candy! |
 |
| Face Painting! |
 |
| So good to see my sweet friend, Maci! |
 |
| Doing the Hamster ball! Heehee! |
 |
| Cameron |
 |
| Camerons Buddy |
 |
| Brothers in Christ! |
 |
| Heading Home |
In Christ,
Kallie
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear what you think!