So today.... I got to see my friend, Alaina!!!!!!! Which is really exciting because she lives hours and hours and hours from us!!!!!!
![]() |
| Heidi and I |
![]() |
| Emily (Alaina's younger sister) |
![]() |
| Suzanna :) |
![]() |
| Micahla and Alaina <3 |
![]() |
| Joanna and Emily |
![]() |
| Micahla |
![]() |
| Going Swimming!!! Left to right: Joanna, Kallie, Alaina, Micahla, Suzanna |
![]() |
| Alaina and I |
![]() |
| Alaina |
![]() |
![]() |
| Emily, Blakie and Heidi |
![]() |
| I'm lovin' the hair on this one! HAHA! |
![]() |
| Lots of giggling... |
![]() |
| My FAVORITE! |
![]() |
| Push! |
![]() |
| BFF! |
![]() |
| On second thought...this might be my favorite! |
![]() |
| Sweet girlies! |
![]() |
| Alaina... I'm missing her already! |
![]() |
| Emily and Micahla |
![]() |
| Micahla and Suzanna |
![]() |
| So pretty! |
![]() |
| They are normal people contrary to what may appear... |
![]() |
| Cousins! |
![]() | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Sad faces... We have to wait a whole year to see each other again... :'( |
God Bless,
Kallie
















































Heidi! Those are AWESOME! 8D
ReplyDelete"They are normal people contrary to what it may appear" <-- I think that's a very good description of 'em!
So is the last ...er, three, that's such a cute pose! =) Shucks, wish I could'a joined y'alls. =/
xx ~Jenny