Started the day off with a Pancake toss! haha! It was really quite funny watching everyone!
 |
| This is Weston, my bothers new friend |
 |
| This lil' girl, Erin, is so much fun, super sweet and she always has a smile to share! |
 |
| My go at it... I wasn't very graceful... |
 |
| But hey, I caught it! |
 |
| Cameron with his loaded pancake. DEFINITELY not the most nutritious breakfast ever....at all...ever... |
 |
| We went on a 8 mile hike! So fun! |
 |
| (and tiring) |
That night we had western night back at camp! Root-beer floats, horse back riding, face painting for the lil' ones and of course, bluegrass music!
 |
| Love this giggly girl! |
 |
| Erin |
God Bless,
Kallie
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear what you think!