Friday, July 19, 2013

Vacation 2013 - Post #3

Hey y'all!!!

These first few pictures (and water-slide pictures) were taken at the camp we stayed at. The camp was really fun and super encouraging for families to grow closer to each other and the Lord! If your planin' a trip to Colorado, Horn Creek Family Camp, is definitely a good option! 

 Most of our vacation pictures were taken by my parents cause I was kinda busy! There are a couple in here I took, but for the most part, they get the credit. :D :D :D :D

This was Family Game Night!























"traffic" jam! This happened 3 out of 5 times... It got to the point, boys were TRYING to stop in the middle of the slide to cause jams. lol!






Cameron sitting on the Mountain Meadows sign/swing. 




More to come! (many, many more to come!)

God Bless! ~Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!