Thursday, June 13, 2013

Abbey Layman~Guest Post

Hello! Today I'm gonna do something different! A friend of mine who I met around 4 or 5 years ago is interested in photography so she is going to post some pictures on my blog!  (I met her whenever our Bright Lights group started.  Click  HERE  to see a previous post on Bright Lights and HERE to go to the Bright Light's website). Her name is Abbey and let me tell you, she is super sweet with a radiant heart for the Lord!
Soooo... without further ad-due.... Abbey Layman:


    Hello! I'm Abbey, and here is a little about me! I love the Lord with all my heart! I enjoy being with friends and family, I love animals (Especially my horses)... Speaking of horses, I also enjoy horseback riding!
I love to bake treats for my family, the ocean is one of my favorite places and of course I LOVE photography! I hope you enjoy my pictures!





This is me with my horses, Red and Bailey.

My friends and I had a really fun photo-shoot. For once I was actually in front of the camera!





 I love that time of night when the sun is reflecting off of the pond, its a great time for a snapshot. 

The "woods" by our pond.



Emma is always willing to be my little "photo model" especially if it involves my horse, Bailey!

I found this nest in a wreath on my grandmas porch. These eggs are so beautiful!


These next few pictures of animals are from when we went to Diana rose petting farm.
The baby pygmy goats loved Emma. (I think she loved them just as much!)
Andrew loved them too!



These little calves were SO adorable!

This fuzzy little rabbit reminded me of the Easter bunny!!



This Bison and the steer in the background were in a pen together.






I love this one! It's just too cute!



 And that's all folks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!