Here are some of my favorites from our photoshoot!
Believe it or not, this wasn't even all the girls that were asked to do the photoshoot... Quite a few weren't able to be there!
The younger girls
Sweet sisters!
I'm so thankful God brought this sweet friend back into my life! I hadn't seen her in years, and they are now coming to our church again!
I love love love this one!
Suzanna and me. :)
Above is my favorite!
Little miss photogenic...
My friend Anna, an amazing photographer!






































What a fun photo shoot!! These are so neat! I like the group shots, #6, 25 is so neat how you captured the 'cell-phone' shot. :) Thanks for sharing. ~Tashia
ReplyDeletep.s. what photo editing program do you use?
Hey Tashia!
DeleteAs of right now, I'm actually using 'PicMonkey", which is an online editing program. Hopefully soon I'll be able to purchase something like "PhotoShop" or
"LightRoom". I'm looking into different programs right now. What do you use?