Thursday, May 1, 2014

Micahla and Kallie || Best Friends Forever || PhotoShoot

Micahla and I got together for her happy 15th birthday this past weekend! She is totally awesome, and I am so so so blessed to call her friend and sister-in-Christ!

During our time together, we did a REALLY fun photoshoot! Micahla's mom took the pictures with both of us in them. I took Mica's and Mica took mine. :).

 Enjoy!!!











This describes our friendship perfectly! ---Always laughing


































We had SO much fun!

Here are a few other pictures...






It stormed REALLY hard on Sunday evening, so we all went and "danced in the rain"! You're never too old!

Happy Birthday Micahla!



2 comments:

  1. Ah, I love all the beautiful pictures!! The portraits are my favorite!! :) Thanks for sharing!
    ~Tashia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel lucky to know to such pretty sisters in Christ. =) This is like- my favorite post everrrrrrrrrr!
    The trampoline pictures.
    The TRAMPoline pictures!
    I love them...couldn't stop grinning at my goofball friends. ^-^

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!