My day in detail:
6:50: Time to start the day! 7:00: Do my devotions (Ecclesiastes 12) and get ready for the day.
7:30: I check my email and tidy up the dining room and my room. 8:00: Eat a quick breakfast and make Dad's coffee (details details.. ;D) 8:15: Mom, Dad and I head out for Julia and Avas Basketball games. 9:00: We arrive at their games. 11:00 After their games are over, we all head over to Chipotle for lunch. *yum*! 1:00: After lots of fun conversations, we say our goodbyes, and head out. 1:15: We arrive at Ross clothing store and shop for a bit. 2:00: We go grocery shopping... 2:30: Head over to sonic to get a drink, then head home. 3:15: We get home. We kinda just relaxed... 5:00: Eating dinner... 5:45: Dad, Trenton and me head out for Nathans (Julia and Ava's big brother) basketball game. 6:20: We get there and I enjoy playing with the girls! They are such a blessing to me! 7:30:We leave. 8:10: We get home... and now, 8:45, I'm writing this!
Not exactly detailed, but good enough!
(Iphone Pictures)







No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear what you think!