Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Zoo Trip With Friends

On a warm, sunny day...December 2nd... Two things that don't normally go together...We were blessed with some really nice weather!!! Anyways, we got together with some friends and went to the Zoo! We all had a really great time!

                                                                                                                                                Julia and Ava Monkey'ing around.. ;)












 





 Atempting to get a picture with Ava. ;)













We go to the zoo...but the revolving door seems to be the most interesting thing... lol!








While we were there, Channel 5 news came.







The Sky-Tram


Julia, Ava and my view

Mom and Mrs. Aubrey

Colton and Seth


Nathan and Trenton
 Before we got on the Tram, everyone wanted hand-sanitizer... Between us all, we had like any kind you could imagine! HA!


Sending pictures to a friend in Florida

Julia decided to take a "nap". :)






1 comment:

  1. Haha! Goofy girls! ;)
    Ooh...I can see why you got distracted the gorgeous grasses! 8D
    It's a one legged bird! With green feathers! That totally just
    made my day!
    Aww...I like that one of Julia in the slide opening. Cute!
    And the third penguin picture is my favorite! I like the reflections and expressions.

    Great job! =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!