Thursday, November 7, 2013

"...Run Farther, Soar Higher..."

Its often times so hard to learn to wait on The Lord for His plans to be accomplished. How wonderful His perfect timing is, I know. Why then is waiting so difficult? I have a passion and desire for all the plans He has put in my heart. I long to fly and my enthusiasm is great. However, just as a vinedresser nurtures the vine and waits patiently for just the right moment to harvest the grapes, He is working to prepare for us all a harvest of fruit that is covered in His glorious plan. By His grace alone might we not run ahead and attempt to fly before His plans are complete. My strength will fail me. Your strength will fail you. My dreams will wither away. Your dreams will either away. But I know that His strength will sustain me. It will sustain you. He will satisfy my dreams, by making them into an even greater dream. One that will become reality because its part of His great plan. He will satisfy your dreams, by making them into an even greater dream. His will for me; His will for you, is greater than you and I could ever dream!
I will run farther, soar higher; You will run farther, soar higher, if we wait patiently for the season of His blessing. Draw close to Him now and I am confident that this season of waiting will bring you; will bring me, to the sweetest of rewards. 

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Philippians 1:6 " And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."

Love in Jesus,
Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!