Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sunday and Tuesday

Hey there!

 As I said, here are some more pictures!

 These are of the next day. We stayed after church and played Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball and  Names. (Although I didn't get any photographic evidence)















After that, we went to a friends house! 
 


I absolutely love this picture!


This picture is WAY out of focus. . . All the girls went down to the cellar to sing. It sounded amazing! 






THEN, on Tuesday we got together again! It was a blast!!!

(My camera has decided that it doesn't like the battery anymore... so I'm back to the D50 for now until I can get a new battery... If any of you photographers have a recommendation as to why it isn't working and how I could fix it,  I'd love to hear! :D )

Playing Ultimate Frisbee














Mrs. Petrick here with a surprise!







A puppy. :)








And that's the end of the pictures!

 God Bless,
 Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!