This Labor Day weekend, my friend Micahla and I got together and did 2 photoshoots!!!
It was SO awesome!!!!! -Plus I got to spend quality time with Mica!
| Purity- Such a beautiful thing!!! |
![]() |
| Our youngest brothers :D |
| Baking! |
| Silly William! |
God Bless,
Kallie










































Awwww!!! I love every single one of these! ♡ there's nothin' I like better than seeing my friends. =)
ReplyDeleteWho took the ones that both of you are in? Her mom?
Ah! What! Next time you have a photoshoot with kittens (!) I wanna come too.... ;) hehe highfive for Micahla holding a cicada!
How fun.... =)
Xx -Jenny
Thanks, Jenny!!! We only took like 600 pictures.... I decided to spare everyone from them all though... HAHA!
ReplyDeleteYes, Mica's Mom took the ones with both of us. She did a great job, don't you think?!?! =D
I'm really looking forward to doing this with you on one Sunday morning! It'll be SO fun!
HEY! I held it too! (Just don't have photographic evidence...) :b
Kallie