Sunday, July 14, 2013

Vacation 2013 - Post #1

Vacation 2013 - Post #1 means, I have a bunch of posts coming your way! I have taken who knows how many pictures in the past 8 days, so be prepared!

First, I must share some exciting news!!! Our family purchased a  Nikon D5200 and a 55-300mm lens right before our trip!! I can see an amazing differences from the D50 to the D5200. Loving it!!!

So here are the pictures of the first part of our trip....










At the Sand Dunes



Fallen Fire-Fighter Memorial

New-York Fire-fighters lost on 9.11.01



Playin' in the Arkansas River




God Bless!
  Kallie

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, Post #1 *dun-dun-duuuhn*! I did the same thing when we went to Colorado last Sept. There was NO WAY all my pic's would fit into one post!

    A 55-300mm lens?!?!? 8D Waaaaoooh! That's a fantastic choice for a trip like that where things are off in the distance. Awesomesauce! ;D

    I like the second pic a lot, the horses and the ones by the river. =)

    xx ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!