After spending a lot of time editing all the pictures, I am finally ready to post them!!! We all had such a special time spent with our Fathers! So, get ready to see A LOT of pictures!!!
Oh, I'm so glad you took pictures of that evening Kallie! =D The girls in the matching dresses...so cute! And boy, the girl with the green skirt, she looks SO funny when she recites poems!! (Seriously, I had no idea she looked so funny! =P) The group picture is pretty awesome too, love those people... <3 The black and white/w/a bit of color is sweet, good eye. =)
Oh, I'm so glad you took pictures of that evening Kallie! =D
ReplyDeleteThe girls in the matching dresses...so cute!
And boy, the girl with the green skirt, she looks SO funny when she recites poems!! (Seriously, I had no idea she looked so funny! =P)
The group picture is pretty awesome too, love those people... <3
The black and white/w/a bit of color is sweet, good eye. =)
See ya!
~Jenny