Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Busy, splenderific, hectic, busy, enjoyable, fun, busy, marvelous, busy and busy day!!!!

      Today we had a busy, splenderific, hectic, busy, enjoyable, fun, busy, marvelous, busy and busy day!!!!
 (Did I mention it was busy? Well, it was!)
We did a little school, my grandma came over for a visit, then we headed over to the lake! Before we got to the lake, we went to a (yes, I will say it) AWESOME park! 
Ummm... Not usually something you would hear a 15 year old saying but it was really cool.  
  

(My mom took all the park pictures)
This was defiantly the highlight of the park. I only once, but the boys really loved it!

This park was so awesome my 18 year old brother enjoyed it!

Really neat, swing/seat/spinning thingy... lol!

This thing spins.....really fast.. especially when you have a brother spinning it with all he's got....
(Trust me, I figured that out)

Some sorta wiggling non-moving skateboard. 





More spinning.

My one time spin!






After the park, we headed over to the lake for our new boat's (that we own along with another family) Maiden Voyage!

So cute! Left to Right- Cam, Jackson, Maci and Colton

This lil' cutie is adorable! 





Dad and Colton







God bless!!
♪♫♪~Kallie~♪♫♪

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think!