Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Moms Birthday~Trip to the Zoo!


It is becoming a family tradition to visit the zoo on my moms birthday! A rather enjoyable tradition indeed! :D

My wonderful Parents!
Seth on the Bongo and Cameron on some sort of wild dog.

My brothers! Trenton on a Tiger, Colton on a KU horse and Tyler on the Poisonous Red Frog. (I had the giraffe. lol!) 
                                                              
Ain't he so cute or what?!?
                                                      
Trenton
                                                      
Seth
                                                      
Tyler



I love the fact that at the zoo, I have a chance to take pictures of SO many types of flowers!

Tyler and Colton on the sky safari.

Mom and Trenton.


You can't see it in the Picture, but this Elephant only has 1 tusk. It looks rather humorous!






This bird was so pretty and epically friendly!



This picture was not taken with ANY zoom! I was actually this close! Beautiful!


Love these guys!

More flowers


                                        




              Praying you're having a very blessed day!
            ♪♫♪~Kallie~♪♫♪





1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all had a nice time...Happy Birthday to your Mom!!! I love all the flower pictures, beautiful.
    Emily P.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!